At Exotic Global Products, we take great pride in selling a variety of products that appeal to a market that appreciates high quality, all-natural manufacturing. For instance, Shea Butter is one quality ingredient that you will find in many of our Beauty & Personal Care products.
If you are not aware, you must be made aware of all of the amazing health and beauty benefits of Shea Butter. Our Shea Butter is not just any Shea Butter - our Shea Butter originates from Africa where it has been used for centuries in African Pharmacology, and long referred to as “Women’s Gold”. When purchasing Shea Butter, it is extremely important to get the raw, unrefined, Grade A, and organic Shea Butter for optimal skin and hair care benefits. That is why we take great pride, and make it our mission to remain true to these standards for our customers. We know that this is one reason why our customers not only keep returning to purchase our exotic, global products, but also why they refer their friends and family!
Shea Butter comes from the Karite Nut of the Shea Tree. One of the most valuable benefits of Shea Butter is that it can either be used alone, but it is just as wonderful when you combine all-natural, raw, and unrefined essential oils, which increases the overall benefit of the product.
The top three benefits of Shea Butter are:
1) The Skin Smoothing aspect - because Shea butter enhances the skin’s natural production of collagen, it prevents dryness and cracking, lessens wrinkles, and naturally strengthens, moisturizes, and softens skin.
2) Reduces Inflammation - Shea Butter harbors a natural ingredient called, lupeol cinnamate, which is known for it’s anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, this attribute can also help to alleviate acne problems as well as skin mutations.
3) Extreme Moisturizing Benefit - Shea Butter is naturally packed with vitamins A, E, and F as well as fatty acids that are incredibly moisturizing and nourishing for both skin and hair.
The other wonderful benefit of Shea Butter is that it can be used in a variety of different ways:
1) Homemade Lotion
2) Lip Balms
3) Healing Salves
And it can treat all of the following conditions:
1) Stretch Marks
2) Cracked Heels
5) Skin Wrinkles
6) Rough Elbows & Knees
7) Scalp Irritation & Dryness
8) Razor Burns
9) Skin Discoloration
10) Hair Moisturizer & Softener
If you have not yet tried Shea Butter, and have been thinking about using it for awhile due to its amazing qualities and benefits, think no more! Shea Butter is an ESSENTIAL skin and hair care product that should be in every bathroom all over the world! It is natural, exotic, and just an all around good quality product.